Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Mar 30, 2011

Part 2- Knowing what freedom is and how to receive it!

I believe Blogging should be informative, then entertaining. To talk without real meaning does no one any good,"Give a man a fish and you fill his stomach for a day but teach a man to fish and HE can fill his stomach with food every day."



PLEASE READ PART 1 FIRST:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE PRINCIPLES OF FREEDOM
 
As we learned yesterday Freedom is far more than what we learned in school, and a lot deeper of a subject than most Americans know. But the point in doing this series is not to teach what we know but what we haven't understood about freedom, so that we can grow-up into it and change the world.
 
Conditions that surround you will determine your responses until it is interrupted by the greatest outside force available...God himself! The issue is....we cannot walk in true freedom UNTIL we accept the responsibility required to use it rightly. The problems created by a non-understanding of biblical freedom are obvious, we know that we are released from Satan the Oppressor at the New Birth, but we think we are still bound to the oppression as a religious obligation. This would not happen if we were taught to be responsible for our own freedom. 
 
The good news is that Jesus WILL convert our deliverance from sin INTO freedom FROM sin through our sanctification process. The longer we live as responsible believers under God's Laws and commands the deeper that word creates within us a solid foundation that the winds, and waves of the world cannot knock down!
Our position in life does not guarantee our disposition, emotions cannot be trusted to follow as a sign like so many do in Horoscopes, and the craft. Simply because something is new does not mean that CHANGE is happening! Too often we as Christians base our lives around superstitions rather than the Word of God and our freedom turn into bondage.
Without a real MENTAL transformation, a renewing of our thinking, the actions we take to change will only produce a new place to do the old things we used to do. Decorating garbage only leads to a smelly mess that looks nice but goes no where in changing our insides as God requires. 
 
 
 
 
God calls this form of religion Hypocritical! 
Why do people LIKE being controlled by others rather than being free to be controlled by God? The answer is simple really,there is comfort in having someone else take control of your life so you can slide through without having to take responsibility for your own actions. This is why the progressive party uses Welfare so well to control elections, people would give up their rights as long as those food stamps are available. But if we are in obedience to God its our responsibility to walk out of the prison we made not God! 
Want to know who changes YOU? You do! God provides all the power and the faith but YOU have to want to do the actions required to be free, you've heard the phrase 'Freedom isn't Free' well its true in more ways than you know. Your thinking must line up with God's plan for you before that plan can be fulfilled, if the old ways are in play the New ways will be silenced. Playing games that you played as a sinner will only imprison your walk with God.
If we truly love God AS WE SAY then DOING his word should be second nature, without exception. NOTHING CHANGES UNTIL THE SOUL CHANGES, your wasting your time playing religious games, they avail nothing and prove nothing to God.




James 1:22-24

  "But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth]. For if anyone only listens to the Word without obeying it and being a doer of it, he is like a man who looks carefully at his [own] natural face in a mirror; For he thoughtfully observes himself, and then goes off and promptly forgets what he was like. "

Its simple...What we feed our minds, like our bodies determines how healthy we will be, too often we think of our minds as the last thing a christian should be worried about, but your mind should be the FIRST THING YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT since that is where the battle of flesh and spirit takes place. Your mind will determine your quality of life and the degree of FREEDOM you enjoy with God.


RETRAIN your mind to think like God....How do you do that? By meditating not simply reading God's word first of all and by praying his word into your soul. This is what the bible means by saying to be in prayer at ALL TIMES because talking to God should be returning his word to him once it is processed in our hearts and received as fact to our minds, this is true prayer.


You must become mature and be willing to fight, take responsibility for your own future by bearing fruit though the kingdom of God within you. If you claim to be Christian then you CANNOT at the same time be religious, ether you are his or you are not! Never forget that its easier to live as a slave until you decide that you want to be in control with God's help then the real struggle begins!



 Freedom isn't free, neither is it ongoing without work..HARD WORK, because the lack of responsibility in others can bring you down to their level as quickly as you rose up. Don't hang around those who do not share in your freedom as their lack of work will become yours in short order! Don't get so busy getting over your past that you forget to build for your future.

 Remember that your past life gains strength from your dwelling mind, your thoughts can empower your past or your future your choice!

 

Don't be one of those Christian fakes that are so glad for being free from Satan in Word only, but all the while do not want real deliverance from their oppression because it comforts them to remain where they were rather than work hard to be as God wants them. These people are no better in God's eyes than the thousands of Welfare bums in America who rather than working to get a job would just as soon be on endless taxpayer support because its easier than risking ones energy to do it for themselves. Don't be a fake, be real before God because he was real to gain the rights to your freedom for you!


Hell's Best Kept Secret / True & False Conversion (Premiere Series, Living Waters Publications) (2-VHS in case)

Spiritual Refining: The Anatomy of True and False Conversion

Knowing the Heart: Jonathan Edwards on True and False Conversion

Hell's Best Kept Secret and True & False Conversion

The Way of the Master: True & False Conversion and Soundly Saved (How to share your faith simply, effectively, biblically...the way Jesus did, 2 Audio Message Set)

A link too many: A tract on true and false conversion and assurance


MARKS OF A FALSE CONVERT, BEWARE!!
FALSE CONVERSION
TRUE AND FALSE CONVERSION
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those who have been redeemed from the Occult, Witchcraft, or any form good or bad of such and know what you believe, please support those who are still in the dark concerning who God is!

Whatever you do here please Testify to it now so everyone can be supported by your obedience to God!

Pray this Prayer for yourself !

Deliverance From Satan and His Demonic Forces is only a Faith prayer away!

If you have not confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord, pray specifically for salvation if you have not already done so.

Stand and thank the Father that it is done in the name of Jesus. Then pray:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present myself before You.

I stand in the gap and intercede in my own behalf knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt to hold me in bondage.

I unwrap myself from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would come against me.

Father, You say that whatever I bind on earth is already bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is already loosed in heaven.

You say for me to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

Lord Rebuke Satan on my behalf, along with all the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places and the demonic spirits assigned to ruin my life .

Take authority over them and bind them away from me now in the mighty name of Jesus your son.

Lord Jesus demand that he desist in his maneuvers now, according to your plan. Satan is a spoiled and defeated foe.

Ministering spirits of God, go forth in the power and might of Jesus and provide the necessary help to me and the assistance I need to overcome him in my flesh.

Father, I have laid hold of my salvation and my heart confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

I now speak of things that are not NOW as though they were ALREADY DONE, for I choose to look at the unseen the eternal things of God.

I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over my life for I am not ignorant of Satan's devices.

I resist Satan with all my being by faith, and he must run in terror from me because the name of Jesus covers me with God's presence, making us one spirit.

I will give Satan no place to control in my life, no place to live and prosper.

I wash myself in the cleansing blood of the Lamb that deep cleans my soul, by reading and thinking like God's word tells me to think, for Satan and his minions are overcome by that blood and by Your Word.

I thank You, Father, that I can tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in behalf of you Lord.

I am delivered from this present evil world. I am delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son!

Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within in my soul with Your redemption, Your Word, Your Holy Spirit, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus.

I thank You, Father, that I am redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the blood of Jesus.

I am justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and I belong to You spirit, soul and body.

I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus.

I have escaped the snare of the devil who has held me captive by deceit and henceforth I will do Your will, Father, which is to glorify You in my spirit, soul and body.

Thank You, Father, that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil in my life.

Satan's works are NOW destroyed in my life in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

I now walk in what the Kingdom of God wants done, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit!

Praise the Lord! Amen.

Once this prayer has been prayed, thank the Father that Satan and his cohorts are bound.

Stand firm, fixed, immovable and steadfast on your confessions of faith as you intercede on this person's behalf, for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

(1 John 4:4).