Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

May 1, 2011

PART 1 - FEAR : The Food of those who would be gods, The BAIN of those who would serve God!

I believe Blogging should be informative, then entertaining. To talk without real meaning does no one any good,"Give a man a fish and you fill his stomach for a day but teach a man to fish and HE can fill his stomach with food every day."



FEAR


Fear, the very mention of the word causes our minds to transform the monsters of childhood, the screen monsters and screams of the unknown in our past. 

But fear does serve a good purpose in our lives if we recognize its lessons, natural fear is there to prevent us from going, doing, or touching what we shouldn't.

Normal fear is a natural thing put there by God as a stop gap in our conscience, as a defense against breaking God's and Man's Laws. It causes us to think twice before settling on one thing to do.


However, fear of the wrong thing is not good; but when I say fear I don't mean the kind of fear that we should have towards God and his power! Godly fear is a healthy respect for the one who rules the universe, to admire, to obey out of love for what he's done.

Fear is like a chain around our mind!



Emotions play an important part in our daily lives. Fear is one such emotion that is pre-programmed into all animals and people as an instinctual response to potential danger.

As for what fear is biologically speaking, when a person experiences fear, certain areas in their brain such as the amygdala and the hypothalamus are immediately activated and appear to control the first physical response to fear. 
Chemicals such as adrenaline and the stress hormone cortisol are released into the blood stream causing certain physical reactions such as:

Rapid heart rate, increased blood pressure, tightening of muscles, sharpened or redirected senses that can lead us from danger, dilation of the pupils (to let in more light), increased sweating.

There are many people for whom fear becomes maladaptive, as they struggle with anxiety, phobias and panic attacks. Children are also at risk of overactive fear, as they are not always able to rationalize fears that are unrealistic or unfounded.

Fear is food for the demonic realm, it works like Faith only in reverse. It becomes UNADAPTIVE in your life once you become focused on your fears rather than on what your fear is warning you about, thus you are not able to learn the lesson it teaches you.
The demonic realm feeds on your fear like piranha on human flesh, it is your own fear of the devil that gives him power to harm!
Without overactive fears, the demonic realm cannot function in our world, its our LACK OF KNOWLEDGE about their world that places us on the defensive instead of the offensive. 

 
Sometimes fear is triggered by something that is startling or unexpected, even if it's not actually dangerous. Much of what we think of as fearful is simply a startling occurrence.
That's because the fear reaction is activated instantly — a few seconds faster than the thinking part of the brain can process or evaluate what's happening. 






 
This is why fear can be irrational as common sense, and rational thought are POST FEAR REACTIONS. It is impossible to obey God out of this form of fear, it debilitates our faith and trust in him causing us not to receive what he wants us to have.



Those who WORSHIP their fears as all that there is in life, experience little of true reality, their imaginations controlled by fear run their lives instead of rational thought. Our imagination was given to us to picture what God wants in a vivid manner to assist our faith by grounding our soul in in a spiritual way. But when fear takes over our imaginations the picture that results kills faith and gives a false idea of God and his teaching!
As soon as the brain gets enough information to realize there's no danger, it turns off the fear reaction. All this can happen within seconds.

Overcoming our fears is the FIRST step towards COMING INTO FAITH, the two cannot operate in the same place at the same time. 












Fear is the antithesis of Faith, Faith creates, Fear destroys, Faith brings light of knowledge to the mind, Fear covers the mind in DARKNESS and indecision. As long as we operate in fear the fulfillment of our life will never be clear to us, when faith is in play our minds are clear on our purpose. 


Too Fear our God is too give him his due, he is infinitely more powerful than all of the energy found in the universe combined, he alone holds every Atom in the universe together keeping you and me from floating into space. The same God in Christ that died as a man and rose from death to free us all from sin.

This is the God we are to stand in Awe of everyday, a God bigger than the Universe who felt the need to live in my heart, if that doesn't cause pause in your life...YOUR PROBABLY DEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those who have been redeemed from the Occult, Witchcraft, or any form good or bad of such and know what you believe, please support those who are still in the dark concerning who God is!

Whatever you do here please Testify to it now so everyone can be supported by your obedience to God!

Pray this Prayer for yourself !

Deliverance From Satan and His Demonic Forces is only a Faith prayer away!

If you have not confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord, pray specifically for salvation if you have not already done so.

Stand and thank the Father that it is done in the name of Jesus. Then pray:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present myself before You.

I stand in the gap and intercede in my own behalf knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt to hold me in bondage.

I unwrap myself from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would come against me.

Father, You say that whatever I bind on earth is already bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is already loosed in heaven.

You say for me to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

Lord Rebuke Satan on my behalf, along with all the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places and the demonic spirits assigned to ruin my life .

Take authority over them and bind them away from me now in the mighty name of Jesus your son.

Lord Jesus demand that he desist in his maneuvers now, according to your plan. Satan is a spoiled and defeated foe.

Ministering spirits of God, go forth in the power and might of Jesus and provide the necessary help to me and the assistance I need to overcome him in my flesh.

Father, I have laid hold of my salvation and my heart confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

I now speak of things that are not NOW as though they were ALREADY DONE, for I choose to look at the unseen the eternal things of God.

I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over my life for I am not ignorant of Satan's devices.

I resist Satan with all my being by faith, and he must run in terror from me because the name of Jesus covers me with God's presence, making us one spirit.

I will give Satan no place to control in my life, no place to live and prosper.

I wash myself in the cleansing blood of the Lamb that deep cleans my soul, by reading and thinking like God's word tells me to think, for Satan and his minions are overcome by that blood and by Your Word.

I thank You, Father, that I can tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in behalf of you Lord.

I am delivered from this present evil world. I am delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son!

Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within in my soul with Your redemption, Your Word, Your Holy Spirit, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus.

I thank You, Father, that I am redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the blood of Jesus.

I am justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and I belong to You spirit, soul and body.

I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus.

I have escaped the snare of the devil who has held me captive by deceit and henceforth I will do Your will, Father, which is to glorify You in my spirit, soul and body.

Thank You, Father, that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil in my life.

Satan's works are NOW destroyed in my life in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

I now walk in what the Kingdom of God wants done, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit!

Praise the Lord! Amen.

Once this prayer has been prayed, thank the Father that Satan and his cohorts are bound.

Stand firm, fixed, immovable and steadfast on your confessions of faith as you intercede on this person's behalf, for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

(1 John 4:4).