Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Apr 5, 2011

Part 3- Freedom FROM Sin and INTO New Life!

I believe Blogging should be informative, then entertaining. To talk without real meaning does no one any good,"Give a man a fish and you fill his stomach for a day but teach a man to fish and HE can fill his stomach with food every day."



Information about the Word of God in and of itself cannot bring the transformation necessary to change the human heart bound by sin so it is impossible for mere religion or denominational-ism to be of any effect.  


Information ABOUT the Word provides the first step toward transformation but cannot by itself do it, you must WILL that God's Word can have the right to transform your life.

This is how God made us, with the most powerful thing called 'a will' he will not overpower it, he will not force himself beyond our permission. Its not that God is not MORE powerful than our will's HE IS by far, but he respects our space.


This is why when we willingly give ourselves over, our conversion is deeper and forever. But if we do not do it willingly, it results in a shallow commitment to the truth. We allow the worldliness we were accustomed to to lead our decisions.


THE SOWER


MARK 4: 
13And He said to them, Do you not discern and understand this parable? How then is it possible for you to discern and understand all the parables?
    14The sower sows the Word.

The Word here is the speech that God himself has stated in the Bible. His word is Life spoken forth to change but before that word can do its work it must first be planted in soil that is spiritual. 

    15The ones along the path are those who have the Word sown [in their hearts], but when they hear, Satan comes at once and [by force] takes away the message which is sown in them.


These are people who hear on the outskirts of the message, they THINK that God said something he really didn't, its really close but not the pure unadulterated original word that God spoke.

If we hear what we want to hear instead of what God's intent is, we rob ourselves of the blessing intended and Satan steals the rest. 


Human nature has a bad habit of jumping to false conclusions because of a lack of concentration on the subject at hand, we think we know more than has been revealed and only accept half of what God said!

Satan is a spiritual rapist, he forces his REINTERPRETATION of what God said as he did to Eve in the Garden, its just the opposite of its intention. If we don't get the intent we don't hear God, God speaks what he means and means what he says!

    16And in the same way the ones sown upon stony ground are those who, when they hear the Word, at once receive and accept and welcome it with joy;

    17And they have no real root in themselves, and so they endure for a little while; then when trouble or persecution arises on account of the Word, they immediately are offended (become displeased, indignant, resentful) and they stumble and fall away.


Stony hearts are incapable of real growth because they are filled with so much of the world that little soil exists. The Word of God demands free space to spread out and grow.

In order to endure the Word mush take first place above all else, it requires DEEP ROOTS to grab hold of life so that when there arises persecution against what God says we can defend our stand. Without those roots we are easy targets for vain reasoning and foolish ideas. 

    18And the ones sown among the thorns are others who hear the Word;

    19Then the cares and anxieties of the world and distractions of the age, and the pleasure and delight and false glamour and deceitfulness of riches, and the craving and passionate desire for other things creep in and choke and suffocate the Word, and it becomes fruitless.


This one speaks for itself, the clutter of worldly living drains our spiritual life of every nutrient rich element in our heart. 

God made us to hold his Image within us, if that image is being tainted by fleshly desires and mental images that haven't occurred yet  but are anti-Christ in nature; how do we think God's word could rule us that way?



    20And those sown on the good (well-adapted) soil are the ones who hear the Word and receive and accept and welcome it and bear fruit--some thirty times as much as was sown, some sixty times as much, and some [even] a hundred times as much.


This is the ideal growing condition for the word of God, no other soil is able to produce the fruit that God requires of our lives!

As any gardener knows the soil is the most important part of the crop of flowers, corn, or Wheat because it is within the soil that the seed is gestated and opened. How would a good seed grow in polluted soil?


 THIS IS CLEAR TEACHING ABOUT THE 'WILL' AS MUCH AS IT IS ABOUT THE DEPTH OF FAITH AND TRUST.


If you want true change to take root, then your Will must be in the lead when your trust and faith in God are in play, nothing will change until your WILL allows the change in. Too many people accept the information concerning Jesus at face value instead of for its internal value.


You are made up of the past choices you have made, they define you only AS LONG as you will them too; after you choose to change then change can begin.







Change definition: to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone, to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone.

This is what God does in the New Birth, but not before you allow it. You may want it in your heart but your will is blocking it from happening. Satan cannot MAKE you do what your will blocks, but he UNLIKE God will force himself upon you...like a rapist! He will mess with your emotions, play in your mind by putting thoughts contrary to the Word.







  The whole point here is that WE have control over how we receive his word, we can determine the outcome of the blessing simply by Listening well and not OVER-LISTENING or UNDER-LISTENING to the Word. Because this is what adding to and taking from the word of God is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those who have been redeemed from the Occult, Witchcraft, or any form good or bad of such and know what you believe, please support those who are still in the dark concerning who God is!

Whatever you do here please Testify to it now so everyone can be supported by your obedience to God!

Pray this Prayer for yourself !

Deliverance From Satan and His Demonic Forces is only a Faith prayer away!

If you have not confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord, pray specifically for salvation if you have not already done so.

Stand and thank the Father that it is done in the name of Jesus. Then pray:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present myself before You.

I stand in the gap and intercede in my own behalf knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt to hold me in bondage.

I unwrap myself from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would come against me.

Father, You say that whatever I bind on earth is already bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is already loosed in heaven.

You say for me to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

Lord Rebuke Satan on my behalf, along with all the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places and the demonic spirits assigned to ruin my life .

Take authority over them and bind them away from me now in the mighty name of Jesus your son.

Lord Jesus demand that he desist in his maneuvers now, according to your plan. Satan is a spoiled and defeated foe.

Ministering spirits of God, go forth in the power and might of Jesus and provide the necessary help to me and the assistance I need to overcome him in my flesh.

Father, I have laid hold of my salvation and my heart confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

I now speak of things that are not NOW as though they were ALREADY DONE, for I choose to look at the unseen the eternal things of God.

I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over my life for I am not ignorant of Satan's devices.

I resist Satan with all my being by faith, and he must run in terror from me because the name of Jesus covers me with God's presence, making us one spirit.

I will give Satan no place to control in my life, no place to live and prosper.

I wash myself in the cleansing blood of the Lamb that deep cleans my soul, by reading and thinking like God's word tells me to think, for Satan and his minions are overcome by that blood and by Your Word.

I thank You, Father, that I can tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in behalf of you Lord.

I am delivered from this present evil world. I am delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son!

Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within in my soul with Your redemption, Your Word, Your Holy Spirit, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus.

I thank You, Father, that I am redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the blood of Jesus.

I am justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and I belong to You spirit, soul and body.

I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus.

I have escaped the snare of the devil who has held me captive by deceit and henceforth I will do Your will, Father, which is to glorify You in my spirit, soul and body.

Thank You, Father, that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil in my life.

Satan's works are NOW destroyed in my life in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

I now walk in what the Kingdom of God wants done, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit!

Praise the Lord! Amen.

Once this prayer has been prayed, thank the Father that Satan and his cohorts are bound.

Stand firm, fixed, immovable and steadfast on your confessions of faith as you intercede on this person's behalf, for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

(1 John 4:4).