Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Oct 12, 2011

The Lie of the Lure: How the Darkness does it!

I believe Blogging should be informative, then entertaining. To talk without real meaning does no one any good,"Give a man a fish and you fill his stomach for a day but teach a man to fish and HE can fill his stomach with food every day."

The Lure of power, accomplishment, and just being in charge is great. The Occult offers all that and more, as much as your flesh can handle. The problem soon comes in the fact that everything in life COSTS something, you cannot receive without a cost, payment is due soon after if not during its use.

The Occult in your Living Room?

“When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable way of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord has not permitted you to do so” (Deuteronomy 18:9-14).

 Demons often utter information which is sometimes simply 'foolish gibberish', or  trivial facts anyone with understanding could find out on Google or Yahoo, and most often urban legends mixed into real facts, WHY do they do this? Because no one really checks facts on the fly and its simply easier to accept during a situation of supernatural origin. We become amazed by the moment and just assume the facts must be true, after all look at this amazing spiritual occurrence. And if they appear as someone we trusted in life or history we just accept it without thinking.

Its not hard to understand how they know these things, as they were ether in the people or are connected to the spirits who were there at the time of their lives and their death. They simply know what the person knew and can at least get those facts right. Everyone on earth has demons attached to their flesh and souls to differing degrees so if you die those attachments have no place to go and nothing to do but imitate the life they were attached to. In some cases they simply move on down the family line for generations. This is where family curses come from!

Your flesh is the breeding ground of the actions of sin and your mind is the peitry dish that grows the virus of sin, your choices become reality once you decide to act upon it.

“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy, drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.” 

ALL Demonic spirits no matter how benign they seem are evil, vile, and hateful towards anything Christian, no matter how opposite they appear at first, RELIGIOUS SPIRITS are a great example of this pretending to be a godly spirit that hates anything God related right under our noses. They can appear as benign as a family member who recently died or even those who died centuries ago to guide and protect. They can imitate godly figures we trust like the Virgin Mary or Jesus himself. Do not believe anything a false spirit tells you because it is ROOTED in a lie somewhere to be sure. Darkness hates the light completely and utterly. It is mankind who was created from perfect light that has have become the only way for them to get back at the God who cast them out from heaven.


 “For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king” (1 Samuel 15:23)

   Demonic spirits are very rude, they love to pester anyone willing to trust them, usually they will make you feel as though YOU NEED TO REPENT to them to gain favor. It is a constant struggle to please them, to gain favor and understand deeper knowledge which they never seem to give you in the end. Its similar to a parent, husband or wife who abuses their children and their children go to great lengths to try and please their abusive parent(s), Husband, Wife etc....The principle is the same.

  Demon spirits love to get people to kill animals and injure and murder people, its a deep seated desire to KILL, STEAL OR OTHERWISE DESTROY God's creation at any cost.

A representative of the Barna Group said: "Teens give the supernatural world the same treatment as any other aspect of their lives. They cut and paste supernatural experiences and perspectives from a variety of sources . . . Most of all, they are motivated by their desire to find out what works for them and what feels right."


 Demons simply wish to attack God, that's their main agenda, using you to accomplish it because they cannot do it in their current form. Earth is a punishment not a freedom for them, being in the middle of all things they despise is no picnic for them so they attack it at all costs.

Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."


Satan NOT God hates people, God is LOVE and hates NO ONE. What God does hate is SIN, THE ACT OF REBELLION not the persons involved but the actions done against his perfection of creation. Satan propagates all of these things within creation, within us to counter all things good. SATAN IS THE HATER OF GOD AND MAN, he literally has anger toward God because of his personal failures, it is Satan who caused his own troubles, Satan who made the bad decisions that lead to his downfall.

 It is extremely dangerous to consult a spirit or spiritualist, it can bring great injury to your mind and body to say the least. Spirits have a large amount of knowledge to share but it come at great cost to your person, life and liberty. Not only that but it can empty your bank account as well because their are more than 10 to 1 fakes and forgeries out their just waiting to deceive your hard earned wallet or purse! MOST of what passes as the Occult is not real but fake, but the real exists and is so much more dangerous than the fake.


Isaiah 8:19 says, "When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God?"


 They terrify, injure, and frequently kill their own followers, its not about being Christian or NOT being Christian to Satan, its about Human Beings belonging to God through the creative process not their acceptance of a God or non acceptance of a God. Satan couldn't care less if you propagate his plans or not he simply cannot stand the fact that God loves you and provided for your forgiveness even AS YOU ARE IN SIN!


Think of it this way for a moment, think of all the most evil sins in the world, jealousy, hate, murder, pride, lying, where did these things come from? It ALL BEGAN in the heart and soul of Satan in the beginning before man's creation and when Satan was cast from heaven he brought it to the garden within him and passed it to the children of men through their disobedience.

All that rage is focused through God's greatest love...MANKIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those who have been redeemed from the Occult, Witchcraft, or any form good or bad of such and know what you believe, please support those who are still in the dark concerning who God is!

Whatever you do here please Testify to it now so everyone can be supported by your obedience to God!

Pray this Prayer for yourself !

Deliverance From Satan and His Demonic Forces is only a Faith prayer away!

If you have not confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord, pray specifically for salvation if you have not already done so.

Stand and thank the Father that it is done in the name of Jesus. Then pray:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present myself before You.

I stand in the gap and intercede in my own behalf knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt to hold me in bondage.

I unwrap myself from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would come against me.

Father, You say that whatever I bind on earth is already bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is already loosed in heaven.

You say for me to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

Lord Rebuke Satan on my behalf, along with all the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places and the demonic spirits assigned to ruin my life .

Take authority over them and bind them away from me now in the mighty name of Jesus your son.

Lord Jesus demand that he desist in his maneuvers now, according to your plan. Satan is a spoiled and defeated foe.

Ministering spirits of God, go forth in the power and might of Jesus and provide the necessary help to me and the assistance I need to overcome him in my flesh.

Father, I have laid hold of my salvation and my heart confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

I now speak of things that are not NOW as though they were ALREADY DONE, for I choose to look at the unseen the eternal things of God.

I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over my life for I am not ignorant of Satan's devices.

I resist Satan with all my being by faith, and he must run in terror from me because the name of Jesus covers me with God's presence, making us one spirit.

I will give Satan no place to control in my life, no place to live and prosper.

I wash myself in the cleansing blood of the Lamb that deep cleans my soul, by reading and thinking like God's word tells me to think, for Satan and his minions are overcome by that blood and by Your Word.

I thank You, Father, that I can tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in behalf of you Lord.

I am delivered from this present evil world. I am delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son!

Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within in my soul with Your redemption, Your Word, Your Holy Spirit, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus.

I thank You, Father, that I am redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the blood of Jesus.

I am justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and I belong to You spirit, soul and body.

I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus.

I have escaped the snare of the devil who has held me captive by deceit and henceforth I will do Your will, Father, which is to glorify You in my spirit, soul and body.

Thank You, Father, that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil in my life.

Satan's works are NOW destroyed in my life in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

I now walk in what the Kingdom of God wants done, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit!

Praise the Lord! Amen.

Once this prayer has been prayed, thank the Father that Satan and his cohorts are bound.

Stand firm, fixed, immovable and steadfast on your confessions of faith as you intercede on this person's behalf, for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

(1 John 4:4).