Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Oct 5, 2011

The Realities and Lies of Darkness Revealed!

I believe Blogging should be informative, then entertaining. To talk without real meaning does no one any good,"Give a man a fish and you fill his stomach for a day but teach a man to fish and HE can fill his stomach with food every day."

The Man below spent more time in the Occult than I did so I defer to him here.

"HOW THE OCCULT OPERATES"




The Realities and Lies of Darkness Revealed!
Having come from a background in the Occult, both from histories in Native American family ties { "Penobscot Indians" It comes from Panawahpskek, which means "the place where the rocks open out."  Click here to read about : American Indian Spirituality....and....Sacred Rites } and an interest developed from my youth {Watching TV shows like "Bewitched" and other means of reading text such as "Man, Myth and Magic"a 1970s occult encyclopedia published in installments as a magazine} I deem myself NOT an expert so much by education as by experience doing and practicing the Occult as my own, dabbling at first that turned into fear and loathing as I fell deeper into its spell.

There is a reality to witchcraft and the Occult that cannot be stated enough times to WARN those who dapple in what they cannot comprehend with the natural mind but at the same time BLINDS them to the realities of God. The Occult knowledge one acquires is only a FRACTION of spiritual realities available but you are deceived into believing there's more to be known through this extremely limited venue. It is not that what happens is not real but that it is manipulated to a great degree by unseen forces within and without you that you are unaware of.


No matter how Innocent your practice seems to you, no matter your personal intentions of good, no matter what you believe about what your doing, the Master of the occult is SATAN not Nature, not ancient gods of power, not superstitions gone wild in a vain imagination but plain and simple demonic influences ever growing, ever taking root in your soul. These practices are dangerous, deadly things that have no remorse, no love, no repentance before a Holy and Just God and most of all a deep seated hatred of God's Creation!

The Reason I mentioned my heritage as an American Indian is because of the great spiritual background I have as an American Indian. The spiritual side has BOTH pro and Con in my ancestry which I am only now beginning to see. The point being that many who get involved are drawn to spiritual things pro and con because of an ancestry background that makes them prone to develop in that area but because of a lack of real guidance as with me it evolved into an unhealthy desire, driven by the darkness in my soul rather than God's Holy presence.




Spiritual experience must be molded around knowledge but that knowledge must be from a TRUE SOURCE that is grounded upon a solid foundation of fact and reality based decisions, NOT upon feelings and goosebumps as was my experiences in Witchcraft. My Christian Faith UNLIKE those of my Occult experience is based in real facts and realities of faith. At NO TIME while I was involved in the Occult was there real solid evidences of what I experienced ONLY FEELINGS AND GOOSEBUMPS accented by what I witnessed with my eyes. It happened but on a lesser level than my Christian faith revealed God to me.

Scientific Proof God Exists!






There is not one single so-called evidence against God that has had any effect whatsoever upon my faith since 1979 and there never will be because you cannot DISPROVE the reality of God with FACT UNATTACHED TO REALITIES OF FAITH. Faith must be understood from a separate understanding  from"There are no gods or God, so therefore there is no supernatural world." This is plainly circular reasoning that cannot be disproved as long as you think its a valid reasoning. Its similar to saying "There's no such thing as snowflakes in my experience and therefore there can be no such thing as Winter." The question was answered by a man who lived on an Island that never experienced snow or winter as we know it, but was it valid reasoning? Only to the man who said it, because he based his knowledge upon his limited experience living on a winter-less island in the South Pacific. It was completely true in his experience but at the same time was based upon a LACK OF EVIDENCE instead of a full understanding of his location on the earth. 




You cannot base your UNDERSTANDING OF GOD upon your limited experiences with life, created by religious limitations founded in man-made ideas. Its the same with the Occult, its based upon man invented spells, man invented ideas that have attached to them false histories and some truthful facts mixed in. Religion is Religion no matter who states it, no matter who defends it, its man invented pure and simple. The God of scripture is completely unique from all 'gods' and 'demigods' created in mind of man, there has never in the histories of man been a 'god or demigod' who remotely resembles our God, the God of the Bible. Only in certain aspects do they come close but these similarities are 'vague and obscure' not exact and factual!



Again it cannot be accomplished by using man-made gods and demigods, man-made ideas about God or religious branding of history. These things are but the shadows of vain and sinful men who tried to recount the creation around them, and unless the true God revealed himself to one of these men as he did, unreliable facts! Facts can be true and untrue depending upon where those facts are being derived from, as in my example above....it was a fact that the man from the island never saw a snowflake but it was NOT a fact that there were no snowflakes anywhere else on earth, but he assumed that because he couldn't see them that there were none. So facts can be misinterpreted through a lack of true knowledge.




The Occult and its so-called deep knowledge of how the world works is based in manipulated facts, manipulated by demonic entities hidden as 'gods and demigods' to the initiated. Demons can manipulate creation to deceive us, to make us see what isn't true fact as the only facts that are real. Whether or not your foundation is Atheistic or Religious its still based in this circular reasoning that my facts are superior to any facts to the contrary. TRUTH is the only basis upon which facts can come that cannot be disproved to the soul, facts based in TRUTH are rock solid evidences of faith not the ideas of men who try to explain what they are incapable of understanding apart from truth.

As I have stated before Satan, one God's original created Angels has been around a long, long time. He knows man better than man knows himself FROM THE STANDPOINT OF FLESH AND BLOOD and all the science attached to it. He's the most knowledgable about creation under God himself, except he perverts and twists that knowledge to an evil advantage. He can use the Laws of nature to manipulate circumstance by stratching to the max the Laws that govern creation. He knows how our bodies work, how our minds work and can twist us if WE WILL IT SO!

So just what is wrong with getting involved in the Occult or some innocent form of the Craft?
Is there really a danger in spiritualistic games, videos or movies, as opposed to DIRECT involvement through membership or practice in the Occult?






Well, the bigger question should be is there a danger in Parents who are clueless about these things; raising clueless kids who carelessly allow the spiritual to enter their knowledge-less minds. Is this not the root of the problem both in the church and without the churches?

Why do we as adults just sit back and allow our children to do as THEY see fit because of cultural differences? Why don't we learn about all these things in great detail, so our children can have a real sounding board to ask "Why is this bad for me?" Its so simple, it hurts to witness it. Kids do what they shouldn't simply because Parents let SOCIETY do their babysitting for them, and basic society doesn't have a clue about right and wrong. If parents, and I do this; would sit down and watch, listen too and otherwise engage their kids toward a the reasoning behind their preaching they would listen.

My Granddaughter opened up to me about the Occult {Her games, her music and her friends} many times because she knows my past, my knowledge about it and because of that she understands 'THE WHY' better than if I allowed her to stumble and fall on her own into it! Its NOT about TAKING AWAY her music, her Video games or grounding her because she won't think my way, its always about giving her the right choices to choose from. She may hate me for a while but my personal wisdom concerning it will pay off in the end. She will direct her steps in the way NOT of me but the Lord whom I give credit for saving me from myself.





Get engaged Parents, don't stop loving your kids and by all means LEARN WHAT YOUR KIDS LOVE TO DO, WHO THEY SPEND TIME WITH AND WHAT DRIVES THEM. Be God's tool to direct them to a right choice with a caring and loving hand. As adults you and your kids can learn a lot from both my testimony here and the knowledge contained on this site, do it, get involved for the rest of their lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Those who have been redeemed from the Occult, Witchcraft, or any form good or bad of such and know what you believe, please support those who are still in the dark concerning who God is!

Whatever you do here please Testify to it now so everyone can be supported by your obedience to God!

Pray this Prayer for yourself !

Deliverance From Satan and His Demonic Forces is only a Faith prayer away!

If you have not confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord, pray specifically for salvation if you have not already done so.

Stand and thank the Father that it is done in the name of Jesus. Then pray:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present myself before You.

I stand in the gap and intercede in my own behalf knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt to hold me in bondage.

I unwrap myself from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would come against me.

Father, You say that whatever I bind on earth is already bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is already loosed in heaven.

You say for me to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

Lord Rebuke Satan on my behalf, along with all the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places and the demonic spirits assigned to ruin my life .

Take authority over them and bind them away from me now in the mighty name of Jesus your son.

Lord Jesus demand that he desist in his maneuvers now, according to your plan. Satan is a spoiled and defeated foe.

Ministering spirits of God, go forth in the power and might of Jesus and provide the necessary help to me and the assistance I need to overcome him in my flesh.

Father, I have laid hold of my salvation and my heart confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

I now speak of things that are not NOW as though they were ALREADY DONE, for I choose to look at the unseen the eternal things of God.

I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over my life for I am not ignorant of Satan's devices.

I resist Satan with all my being by faith, and he must run in terror from me because the name of Jesus covers me with God's presence, making us one spirit.

I will give Satan no place to control in my life, no place to live and prosper.

I wash myself in the cleansing blood of the Lamb that deep cleans my soul, by reading and thinking like God's word tells me to think, for Satan and his minions are overcome by that blood and by Your Word.

I thank You, Father, that I can tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in behalf of you Lord.

I am delivered from this present evil world. I am delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son!

Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within in my soul with Your redemption, Your Word, Your Holy Spirit, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus.

I thank You, Father, that I am redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the blood of Jesus.

I am justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and I belong to You spirit, soul and body.

I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus.

I have escaped the snare of the devil who has held me captive by deceit and henceforth I will do Your will, Father, which is to glorify You in my spirit, soul and body.

Thank You, Father, that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil in my life.

Satan's works are NOW destroyed in my life in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

I now walk in what the Kingdom of God wants done, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit!

Praise the Lord! Amen.

Once this prayer has been prayed, thank the Father that Satan and his cohorts are bound.

Stand firm, fixed, immovable and steadfast on your confessions of faith as you intercede on this person's behalf, for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

(1 John 4:4).